Greek meatballs 4 portions
- 3/4 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 pound ground beef or veal
- 1 Rose Hill Wine Sauce Mix (800 g)
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, chopped Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine meats, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add butter and oil to pan
- Begin rolling small bite-size meatballs, adding the meatballs to pan as you roll them.
- Cook meatballs for 10 to 12 minutes, turn meatballs occasionally until they get light brown equally on all sides.
- Deglaze pan with wine sauce mix and continue heating for another 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and squeeze the juice of the lemon over the meatballs.